- Open Day - To attend an Open Day you must Register your details. Registered participants will be invited to attend the next available Open Day.
- Invitation to Apply - Once Open Day is attended, an application form is sent. Attendance at an Open Day is required prior to receiving an application form. Submissions will be charged an Application Fee.
- Learner Profile Assessment - Once applied and Application Fee paid, prospective students sit a Learner Profile Assessment (applicable only to cohorts with places available and students that are currently enrolled in Kindergarten and above).
- Interview Stage - Selection of suitable applicants will take place prior to being invited to attend an interview with the School Executive Team.
- Offer Notification - Enrolment offer or notification of unsuccessful application is sent.
- Acceptance - Parents accept the offer and an Acceptance Fee is paid.
*Please note that applications are subject to availability at all stages of the enrolment process. If there is no placement available for a particular cohort, the application will be waitlisted.